Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does anyone care about Google Wave?

I have 35 Google Wave invites but there seems to be no takers! I think separating that from gmail is a big mistake and I haven't used it at all after the first few days. In a way, it's good that way as a dynamically updating email/chat combination will be a big distraction. I remember a tweet from a early user that he wanted a big PAUSE button :-)

If you want an invite, leave your email in a comment and I will send you one. I will not publish the comment ofcourse.

1 Comment:

Ramya Ramani said...

The initial excitement of exploring Google Wave is all that is there. Beyond the first few days there is nothing. Only when it gets integrated with other Google app's it will be able to sustain.

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks