Monday, December 11, 2006

Firefox rulz!



This is hilarious. Microsoft Adcenter Support suggesting the customer to try Firefox!!!



I hope Helen is still employed in Microsoft! I had once contacted Microsoft about an IE7 problem and the support person sent me a link to a posting in the net(using googlegroups page). But this one takes the cake.



Recently Joel Spolsky took apart Vista's shutdown options. I also read an article in response by a guy who worked on that shutdown menu. You would think someone is describing Federal Government at work! If someone knows that URL, please post it in the comments. The meeting attendees to work on the menu cracked me up. I remembered my previous job when one programmer had to update seven project managers on 'status' and 'progress'.

0 Comments:

 

© New Blogger Templates | Webtalks